11 June Building report (was Re: [squeak-dev] Too many update configs in trunk?)

Edgar J. De Cleene edgardec2005 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 11 19:07:18 UTC 2011

On 6/11/11 9:56 AM, "David T. Lewis" <lewis at mail.msen.com> wrote:

> On Sat, Jun 11, 2011 at 11:13:02AM +0000, Hannes Hirzel wrote:

>> ..

>>> If no one is against, this is a task which I could do.
>>>

>>> Edgar
>>>

>> This is very much welcome....
>>
>> Please do so.
>>
>> --Hannes
>
> +1
>
> Dave

On Mac , the image builds without any troubles.
I do a Profiled Sunit test and have

3007 run, 2982 passes, 7 expected failures, 14 failures, 2 errors, 2
unexpected passes

Failure list
CompilerExceptionsTest>>#testUnusedVariable
ExceptionTests>>#testHandlerFromAction
MCFileInTest>>#testStWriter
MCMczInstallerTest>>#testInstallFromFile
MCMczInstallerTest>>#testInstallFromStream
MirrorPrimitiveTests>>#testMirrorAt
MirrorPrimitiveTests>>#testMirrorInstVarAt
PackageDependencyTest>>#testExceptions
PackageDependencyTest>>#testMonticello
PackageDependencyTest>>#testST80
PackageDependencyTest>>#testToolBuilderMVC
ProcessTest>>#testAtomicSuspend
RWBinaryOrTextStreamTest>>#testExisiting
ReleaseTest>>#testNoObsoleteClasses
SocketTest>>#testLocalAddress
SocketTest>>#testRemoteAddress

Error list
CompiledMethodTest>>#testPerformCanExecutelongMethodWithTemps
CompiledMethodTest>>#testPerformInSuperclassCanExecutelongMethodWithTemps

Now I transfer to Windows XP computer and run the test, then store on ftp

Edgar