[squeak-dev] [ANN] Squeak4.3alpha-11476.zip on his place

Edgar J. De Cleene edgardec2005 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 13 13:38:53 UTC 2011

On 6/13/11 10:14 AM, "Levente Uzonyi" <leves at elte.hu> wrote:

> That's the cause of the problem. We don't want to lose previous versions
> of methods, so condensing the changes is not good for the Trunk.

?????
IMHO images only should have the actual methods.
And 4.4 should start with a empty changes and new sources

 >Users can  condense their changes on their own if they want to.
>
> Anyway the Squeak4.3alpha-11476 has to be redone, because it's broken.
I redo
> We should also check #condenseChanges, because it may be broken too.
It's making by hand which points to some broken

>I'm sure it's possible to compress the files on a Mac without these files.
Like to know how and also how you transfer Mac files to another OS via
normal LAN transfers without this nasty invisibles.

I start to rebuild on Windows XP , no Smalltalk changes this times.
Also redo the Sunit test with normal Windows VM, not Cog this time

Edgar