[squeak-dev] Squeak + SDL? ...and a question about Android VM

Göran Krampe goran at krampe.se
Fri Jun 17 07:20:05 UTC 2011

Hey!

I am doing silly experiments with WebOS 3.0 and I wanted to track down
the Squeak VM that was written to use SDL, but I can't find any code
online... Anyone knows?

My first little experiment is to compile the Squeak VM as a so called
"PDK plugin" for WebOS. As a base to start with I thought that perhaps
the Android VM source is a good "minimalistic" start - any hints on what
is "special" with that source (the VM .so part I mean)?

regards, Göran