[squeak-dev] Re: [ANN] StOMP - Yet another multi-dialect object serializer

Janko Mivšek janko.mivsek at eranova.si
Mon Jun 20 10:48:13 UTC 2011

Hi Masashi,

Now we have a competition, Fuel vs. StOMP :) Big advantage of StOMP is
that it is portable and already ported to VW. Which are other
advantages? Disadvantages?

Also question for Fuel developers, do you plan to port it to other
Smalltalks too? Portability is namelly something which is very high on
checking list for a serializer to use in portable projects, like most of
web ones are.

Best regards
Janko

--