[squeak-dev] [CI] I'll come in again.

Casey Ransberger casey.obrien.r at gmail.com
Wed Jun 22 22:15:58 UTC 2011

Randal, what's your opinion: should we get started on one of these BSD boxes, or should we drop in on existing infrastructure, and then repeat the effort when the BSD hosts become generally available?

I'll stick it through either way, but I'm looking to build consensus on what the right course of action is.