[squeak-dev] Re: Mac VM hanging

David T. Lewis lewis at mail.msen.com
Mon Jun 27 11:12:06 UTC 2011

Thanks. If you have the opportunity to run your image on another VM, that
might also help narrow the problem down, i.e. try running the image on another
computer or try using a different Mac VM, or possibly the unix VM for Mac
<http://squeakvm.org/unix/release/Squeak-4.4.7.2357-darwin10.5.0_i386.tar.gz>.

If the problem seems to be related to a specific VM, we can move the question
to the vm-dev list and hopefully get a better answer for you.

Dave