[squeak-dev] Re: Mac VM hanging

Bob Arning arning at charm.net
Mon Jun 27 11:32:07 UTC 2011

Well, VMs seem to be another subject that has passed me by. I'm not clear
what to do with the link you sent me. I have downloaded some other VMs:
Squeak 5.7.4.1 and Squeak 5.8b12. Both of these open up a blank white window
when I drop the image on them, so I can't tell if they would have the same
problem or not.

I also have Squeak 4.2.5beta1U which locks up like the VM in the all-in-one.

I'm making progress to isolating an example. More later.

Cheers,
Bob