[squeak-dev] status of PostgresV3 package

marcelo Cortez jmdc_marcelo at yahoo.com.ar
Mon Jun 27 21:04:17 UTC 2011

Levente

Sorry for late responding , i'm porting your proyect to Dolphin Smalltalk
and I am experiencing with your package,.
 I think that for long queries, you should use cursors,
because my tests give storage error, with long queries.
 I'll continueworking and eventually I will have questions

thanks for all
mdc