Closure VM on XO (was Re: [squeak-dev] Squeak/Pharo/Cuis on Android)

Casey Ransberger casey.obrien.r at gmail.com
Fri Mar 4 02:07:52 UTC 2011

Oh, weird. It's possible that something from Cog made into mainline... but
I'm betting that I was wrong about the problem being with Cog+Ubuntu.

What do we know? You have two Squeaks installed now, no? Perhaps there is a
symlink or environment variable somewhere which is still pointing at the old
thing. I'm throwing this out there because since I was trying to run Cog for
the first time on my Linux box, you can bet I had the classic VM installed
already:)

Would you respond with the result of typing 'env' without the quotes at your
shell prompt? If it's environmental we might be able to get a clue that way.

Casey Ransberger