[squeak-dev] Re: Closure VM on XO

Hilaire Fernandes hilaire.fernandes at gmail.com
Fri Mar 4 17:12:37 UTC 2011

Right the Geode does not support sse2.
I compiled a VM for the XO Fedora environment, I removed the sse2 flags
and the VM appears to make DrGeo works happily under the XO (with a nice
boost).
Oh wait, the locale does not work, can it be related to not using sse2
instructions? I guess not.

For Casey:

I put the compiled VM in SVN as it is more handy for me.

Fetch its tree from:

https://gforge.inria.fr/scm/viewvc.php/drgeo2/VMs/xo/vm-2011-02-20/?root=istoa

Instructions to fetch anonymously:
https://gforge.inria.fr/scm/?group_id=1308