[squeak-dev] The Trunk: ToolBuilder-Kernel-dtl.42.mcz

David T. Lewis lewis at mail.msen.com
Sat Mar 5 15:02:07 UTC 2011

I really should apologize, as these ToolBuilder changes should have been
vetted through the inbox. If anyone thinks this is a bad idea, I'll revert
them. I have to admit that the 'Project current uiManager toolBuilder'
construct is a bit awkward (though better I think than searching for
a ToolBuilder subclass on every reference).

Dave