[squeak-dev] Latest version of a Monticello project: sometimes not visible

Enrico Spinielli enrico.spinielli at googlemail.com
Mon Mar 7 11:06:32 UTC 2011

Hi all,
I noticed that after I saved a new version of some package on squeaksource
I do not see it when on a new computer I want to load it: it is not
shown in the list of versions in my monticello browser...
If I browse the repository via a web browser I can see it is there in the
versions and latest tab!

Anybody experience this? (or is there some preference/option I miss?)
--
Enrico Spinielli
"Do Androids dream of electric sheep?"— Philip K. Dick