[squeak-dev] We are preparing to this year Google Summer of Code (GSoC)

Janko Mivšek janko.mivsek at eranova.si
Wed Mar 9 19:49:14 UTC 2011

Dear Smalltalkers,

I'd like to inform you that we are preparing an application to this year
Smalltalk Google Summer of Code under ESUG umbrella, as last year.

If accepted, Google will pay few stipendiums to students on our
Smalltalk projects. Please start thinking about ideas what projects
would be nice to have. Also start looking around for students. How to
approach the universitites near by you, do you know who to contact
there, etc. To see last year ideas and accepted/done projects, visit
last year http://gsoc2010.esug.org.

More on our already open special Smalltalk GSoC 2011 website:

I'm specially inviting mentors of all past GSoCs to rejoin the mentors
mailing list, where we discuss all details about this year GSoC:

Best regards

Janko Mivšek
Smalltalk Web Application Server