[squeak-dev] The Inbox: Tools-fbs.309.mcz

Frank Shearar frank.shearar at angband.za.org
Fri Mar 11 21:44:47 UTC 2011

On 2011/03/11 20:18, commits at source.squeak.org wrote:
> A new version of Tools was added to project The Inbox:
> http://source.squeak.org/inbox/Tools-fbs.309.mcz

> Name: Tools-fbs.309
> Author: fbs
> Time: 11 March 2011, 8:18:33.359 pm
> UUID: 74b140ba-d715-d044-b212-69cbb81bebfd
> Ancestors: Tools-fbs.308
>
> HierarchyBrowser>>classList now does what all the other Browser classLists do: returns a list of names of classes.
>
> =============== Diff against Tools-fbs.308 ===============

Turns out this is a bad idea. #classList is part of the UI
infrastructure: it's what will be displayed. It's not for model stuff
like asking a Browser about the things it's browsing.

How does one revert in Monticello? Simply load an earlier version and
delete the bad version? What do you do when you've "pushed" a version?
(In Mercurial I'd say 'hg backout' and undo the entire commit.)

frank