Broken update process (was: Re: [squeak-dev] The Trunk: MonticelloConfigurations-cmm.89.mcz)

Eliot Miranda eliot.miranda at
Tue Mar 15 22:06:00 UTC 2011

Hi Levente,

     just when I wanted to update to trunk ;)  Is there a work-around, e.g.
where one can prevent a particular set of packages from being updated?