[squeak-dev] how to get an environment variable's value?

Igor Stasenko siguctua at gmail.com
Fri Mar 18 17:13:16 UTC 2011

On 18 March 2011 18:05, Travis Griggs <travisgriggs at gmail.com> wrote:
> subject asks it all. I see references to OSProcess out on the net, but that class doesn't appear to exist in my Pharo image. I assume it's legal to ask Pharo related questions here?

it is not Pharo related.
It is more VM/ OSProcess plugin related. :)
You can use ffi for getting env var value(s).

See FFI examples how to do that.
And of course if this supported by  OSProcess, then probablly you
should use it. But there are people who having more deep knowledge
about it than me. :)

--
Best regards,
Igor Stasenko AKA sig.