[squeak-dev] [ANN] Last SqueakDBX release and news!

Mariano Martinez Peck marianopeck at gmail.com
Fri Mar 18 19:00:49 UTC 2011

Hi folks. We just wanted to let you know that we released SqueakDBX 1.3,
which is a minor release with some bugfixes, code clean up, and integration
of some functionality that others developed.

For more details about this small release please check:
http://www.squeakdbx.org/ChangeLog

As you may know, ESUG sponsored once again SqueakDBX. However, this is the
last release of SqueakDBX with this name. The project was finally renamed to
DBXTalk, since we can reuse the class prefix ;)  joke.
For the moment we are starting to work in a new repository, but this is just
for us. You, as developer, right now, have to use the repository and
configuration as always. Just forget about DBXTalk for now ;)

Cheers

SqueakDBX team