[squeak-dev] Prebuilt windows VM

Levente Uzonyi leves at elte.hu
Mon Mar 21 04:33:47 UTC 2011

Hi,

I built a new SqueakVM (interpreter) for windows from recent sources
(rev 2358 + stdio patches, VMMaker-dtl.221).
It contains the following enhancements:
- stdio support
- new finalization mechanism
- fixed string primitives
- ability to open images saved with Cog VMs
- etc

Note that this is not a release, just a snapshot made by me. It's
available here:

http://leves.web.elte.hu/squeak/SqueakVM-Win32-4.4.9-2358-non-official-bin.zip

Besides the usual plugin set, it also contains the plugins from the
CryptographyPlugins package.

Internal plugins:
ADPCMCodecPlugin AsynchFilePlugin B3DAcceleratorPlugin B3DEnginePlugin
BMPReadWriterPlugin BalloonEnginePlugin BitBltSimulation CroquetPlugin
DSAPlugin DeflatePlugin DropPlugin FFTPlugin FilePlugin FloatArrayPlugin
FloatMathPlugin GeniePlugin HostWindowPlugin JPEGReadWriter2Plugin
JPEGReaderPlugin JoystickTabletPlugin KlattSynthesizerPlugin
LargeIntegersPlugin LocalePlugin MIDIPlugin Matrix2x3Plugin
MiscPrimitivePlugin Mpeg3Plugin RePlugin SecurityPlugin SerialPlugin
SocketPlugin SoundCodecPlugin SoundGenerationPlugin SoundPlugin
StarSqueakPlugin SurfacePlugin UUIDPlugin

External plugins:
DESPlugin FFIPlugin FT2Plugin MD5Plugin SHA256Plugin

Plugins not built:
ClipboardExtendedPlugin DBusPlugin FileCopyPlugin ImmX11Plugin
InternetConfigPlugin MacMenubarPlugin NewsqueakIA32ABIPlugin
NewsqueakIA32ABIPluginAttic QuicktimePlugin RomePlugin
SlangTestSupportPlugin SlangTestSupportSSIP TestOSAPlugin UnixAioPlugin
UnixOSProcessPlugin Win32OSProcessPlugin XDisplayControlPlugin

Cheers,
Levente