[squeak-dev] Monticello issues

Chris Muller asqueaker at gmail.com
Wed Mar 23 21:49:12 UTC 2011

Thanks Levente.  You were right about #2, good catch.

I'm not sure about 3.  I don't see how the update process could avoid
downloading full mcz's if that's what we're posting to the trunk.
There is a setting on each repository to "store diffs", which causes
.mcd's to be produced, but I don't know whether anyone uses that on a
regular basis for trunk.

I'm all for improving the efficiency; how about we analyze what we
want and move forward by just implementing what we want, the code is a
lot easier to work on now.

 - Chris