[squeak-dev] Re: Can't load any Metacello into trunk - help!

Mariano Martinez Peck marianopeck at gmail.com
Fri Mar 25 20:32:33 UTC 2011

The problem is that in the baseline is  everything inside a spec for: #pharo
do: []

since nobody report me about GlorpDBX is Squeak..

I've just commited a new version of ConfigurationOfGlorpDBX  that change
#pharo for #common. So it should, at least, try to load.

First you need to enable selectors with underscore. Then  evaluate:

(ConfigurationOfGlorpDBX project version: '1.4') load.

and tell us what happen. I will try to do it also.

There is no yet #stable in ConfigurationOfGlorpDBX, but yes in
ConfigurationOfSqueakDBX

cheers

mariano