[squeak-dev] Re: Can't load any Metacello into trunk - help!

Mariano Martinez Peck marianopeck at gmail.com
Fri Mar 25 22:21:30 UTC 2011

On Fri, Mar 25, 2011 at 9:58 PM, Mariano Martinez Peck <
marianopeck at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Fri, Mar 25, 2011 at 9:32 PM, Mariano Martinez Peck <
> marianopeck at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> The problem is that in the baseline is  everything inside a spec for:
>> #pharo do: []
>>
>> since nobody report me about GlorpDBX is Squeak..
>>
>> I've just commited a new version of ConfigurationOfGlorpDBX  that change
>> #pharo for #common. So it should, at least, try to load.
>>
>> First you need to enable selectors with underscore. Then  evaluate:
>>
>> (ConfigurationOfGlorpDBX project version: '1.4') load.
>>

> It seems there is a loop trying to compile some clases of Glorp, I don't
> know why.
> The same loads correctly in Pharo if it is of help.

Ok, load latest version from MetacelloRepository:

Name: ConfigurationOfGlorpDBX-FirstnameLastnadasdasme.33
Author: FirstnameLastnadasdasme
Time: 25 March 2011, 11:19:40 pm
UUID: 09b9f3cc-e17b-4b83-a6a7-c96934a42360
Ancestors: ConfigurationOfGlorpDBX-Mariano.32

New version 1.4 for trying to make GlorpDBX to work on Squeak 4.2

Then go to preferences and allow underscore in selectors and then evaluate

(ConfigurationOfGlorpDBX project version: '1.4') load.

That will load GLorpDBX on Squeak 4.2. However, half of the tests are red. I
don't have time to digg into them right now, but if you do, let me know and
I cna integrate any necessary change. There are probably few erros that make
a lot of tests to fail/error

Cheers

Mariano

Tried to interrupt and analize...seems related to the undersore as