[squeak-dev] More problems with Monticello 447

Levente Uzonyi leves at elte.hu
Sat Mar 26 20:24:40 UTC 2011

On Sat, 26 Mar 2011, Nicolas Cellier wrote:

> One of my images crashed on an infinite loop.
> Don't know the origin of the problem, but I had to change
>
> MCVersionName>>hash
> 	^ (String withAll: self versionName) hash

#versionName always returns a ByteString, so it won't be recursive.
Because of this, it's not worth putting MCVersionName to hashed
collections, because the performance will be poor.

> I also have CurrentReadOnlySourceFiles undefined, but maybe I missed
> some preamble/postscript ?

There's no preamble/postscript related to CurrentReadOnlySourceFiles, it's
in Files-ul.104. There's also an mcm to ensure the proper load order, so I
guess it's only a problem with your image.

Levente