[squeak-dev] The 2011 Squeak board election

Hannes Hirzel hannes.hirzel at gmail.com
Tue Mar 29 10:30:01 UTC 2011

Nikolay,

Yes, I welcome as well that you want to make the use of OMeta in
Squeak easier and demonstrate the use of it to make things simpler....

--Hannes

P.S. The last activities on OMeta were May 2010;

MCHttpRepository
    location: 'http://www.squeaksource.com/OMeta'
    user: ''
    password: ''

Is there some newer code somewhere?

Another question: You want to make OMeta part of Squeak?

Could you please elaborate a bit more about the examples you mention?