[squeak-dev] The 2011 Squeak board election

Hannes Hirzel hannes.hirzel at gmail.com
Tue Mar 29 10:30:01 UTC 2011

Yes, I welcome as well that you want to make the use of OMeta in
Squeak easier and demonstrate the use of it to make things simpler....

P.S. The last activities on OMeta were May 2010;

    location: 'http://www.squeaksource.com/OMeta'
    user: ''
    password: ''

Is there some newer code somewhere?

Another question: You want to make OMeta part of Squeak?

Could you please elaborate a bit more about the examples you mention?