[squeak-dev] SimpleMorphic Editors

Balázs Kósi rebmekop at gmail.com
Wed Mar 30 14:57:29 UTC 2011

Hi,

I'm done with copying the Editor classes from Cuis, and made some other minor
advancements too.

You can load it with:

Installer mc
 http: 'http://leves.web.elte.hu/squeak';
 install: 'SimpleMorphic-kb.10.mcz';
 install: 'SMx-kb.18.mcz'

I think we should use the ToolBuilder for tools instead of
SimpleMorphic-Tools (eg. SMxBrowserWindow). In this new version you
can evaluate Browser open,
and get a functional but a bit ugly browser.

Balázs

SimpleMorphic-kb.10
 - use SMxEditors instead of squeak Editors
 - SMxLayoutFrame missed some accessors
 - Use ToolBuilder version of Inspector in SMxMorph >> inspecInMorphic:
 - Use squeak protocol of styling in SMXPluggableTextMorph
 - added: SMxPluggableTextMorph >> select, sent by the parser when
correcting variables
 - Use ToolBuilder version of Browser in SMXTheWorldMenu

SMx-kb.18
 - copied Cuis' Editor hierarchy: SMxEditor, SMxTextEditor, SMxSmalltalkEditor.
 - removed extensions from Squeak's Editor hierarchy
 - rewrote Editor/TextEditor/SmalltalkEditor class references to their
SMx versions.
 - commented out some OSProcess trace sends
 - fiddled with SimpleMorphicToolBuilder >> setLayout:in: to do something.