[squeak-dev] The Inbox: Tools-fbs.338.mcz

commits at source.squeak.org commits at source.squeak.org
Thu Mar 31 12:39:04 UTC 2011

A new version of Tools was added to project The Inbox:
http://source.squeak.org/inbox/Tools-fbs.338.mcz

Name: Tools-fbs.338
Author: fbs
Time: 31 March 2011, 1:38:40.964 pm
UUID: 373272eb-3606-7746-b992-2194e8ebc1f7
Ancestors: Tools-fbs.337

Re-add the instvar "growable", accidentally removed in 332 or 333.

=============== Diff against Tools-fbs.337 ===============

Item was changed:
  Browser subclass: #MessageSet
+ 	instanceVariableNames: 'growable messageList autoSelectString messageListIndex'
- 	instanceVariableNames: 'messageList autoSelectString messageListIndex'
  	classVariableNames: ''
  	poolDictionaries: ''
  	category: 'Tools-Browser'!

  !MessageSet commentStamp: '<historical>' prior: 0!
  I represent a query path of the retrieval result of making a query about methods in the system. The result is a set of methods, denoted by a message selector and the class in which the method was found. As a StringHolder, the string I represent is the source code of the currently selected method. I am typically viewed in a Message Set Browser consisting of a MessageListView and a BrowserCodeView.!