[squeak-dev] Font madness

Gary Dunn garydunnhi at gmail.com
Thu May 5 00:54:57 UTC 2011

I feel like I'm going crazy. I am working on a book morph, adding text
morphs and the occasional image. Eventually I reach a point where the morph
names - at the bottom of the halo - become illegible. Seems like they are
bold italic, in any case highly distorted. Is there an easy reset for this?
My work around is to save the project, open a clean image, and load.

Along the way something else happened. A lot of text looks bold and no
longer lines up. I can "force" a font name and size change using CTRL-K
(recent post topic) but no equivalent for attributes.

Bottom line is that the misdirected font setting bug is destroying my book.
Any suggestions? Sorry, I do not want to change to Cuis. :->

Gary Dunn
Open Slate Project
http://openslate.org