Personal feelings Re: [squeak-dev] Loading Xtreams-Xtra into trunk broken

Edgar J. De Cleene edgardec2005 at gmail.com
Thu May 5 12:24:09 UTC 2011

On 5/5/11 9:02 AM, "Levente Uzonyi" <leves at elte.hu> wrote:

> These are some of the symptoms of the lack of the tool support for
> underscores in selectors.

We real Squeakers do not use underscores...
It's our view really ?
I email private to Martin some time ago when he did his first port of
Xtreams telling he should avoid underscores for no troubles.

But we are so few that we would have to provide the tools for people coming
from Pharo, VW, etc.

Now you was in Board with Colin, Chris, Bert,Randall,Jecel.
Like know the agenda, where Board feels Squeak go and how we could help.

And for us which have time but not the required skills, be kind and teach.

Edgar