[squeak-dev] OCompletion is broken

Jeff G jgon.in.canada at gmail.com
Fri May 6 17:39:12 UTC 2011

After a quick update this morning I cannot do any work in a browser with
OComplete active.  Any attempts by OComplete to guess what I am trying to
use an instance variable for are met with an MNU stating that
whichSelectorsStoreInto: is not understood by my class object.  I see that
this was recently removed by Chris. Is there an equivalent message to this
that I could patch OComplete to use?  I would be happy to get a new version
uploaded but I don't have much experience with OComplete.  As an alternative
could we restore that method so that OComplete works again?  This strikes me
as a fairly important package to have working on the trunk.

Thanks for your time and effort,
Jeff G.