[squeak-dev] Daily Commit Log

commits at source.squeak.org commits at source.squeak.org
Sat May 7 23:55:06 UTC 2011

Changes to Trunk (http://source.squeak.org/trunk.html) in the last 24 hours:

http://lists.squeakfoundation.org/pipermail/packages/2011-May/004667.html

Name: Kernel-ul.583
Ancestors: Kernel-nice.582

- use #instVarIndexFor:ifAbsent: for getting the index of an instance variable
- fix: send #whichSelectorsStoreInto: to super instead of #whichMethodsStoreInto: from Class >> #whichSelectorsStoreInto:
- deprecated Behavior >> #whichSelectorsAssign:

http://lists.squeakfoundation.org/pipermail/packages/2011-May/004668.html

Name: Tests-ul.127
Ancestors: Tests-cmm.126

Moved MCSnapshotTest>>mockClassExtension to this package, because the tests assume it here.

http://lists.squeakfoundation.org/pipermail/packages/2011-May/004669.html

Name: Monticello-ul.464
Ancestors: Monticello-cmm.463

MCSnapshotTest >> #mockClassExtension was moved to the Tests package.

http://lists.squeakfoundation.org/pipermail/packages/2011-May/004670.html

Name: Kernel-nice.584
Ancestors: Kernel-ul.583

Correct #whichSelectorsStoreInto: again, obviously testing is required ;)

Give Metaclass a chance to detect which method/selector writes into a class var.
Otherwise, the extension is not really usefull, most of these write are in class side.

http://lists.squeakfoundation.org/pipermail/packages/2011-May/004671.html

Name: KernelTests-nice.190
Ancestors: KernelTests-nice.189

Test #whichSelectorsStoreInto: and #whichMethodsStoreInto:

The tests use two static classes rather than create them on the fly because this is far more simple.
I did not comment the classes just because I installed OB and didn't find where the hell I could comment.