[squeak-dev] Essay on using Squeak

Gary Dunn garydunnhi at gmail.com
Wed May 11 05:05:50 UTC 2011

Not quite on-topic for this list, but some of you might be interested in the
essay I just finished, called Modular Morphic Super Chalk Board. Several
years ago I proposed an educational app that would free students from the
drudgery of doing school and allow them to focus on learning, in much the
same way as word processors empowered writers. Now I see an alternative to
that monolithic monster.

The essay is a pdf file. You can find a link in the news section on the Open
Slate web site, http://openslate.org/

I would especially appreciate any technical critiques, as I do not want to
misrepresent Squeak.

Gary Dunn
Open Slate Project
http://openslate.org