[squeak-dev] OpenQwak MC repo

Ron Teitelbaum ron at usmedrec.com
Thu May 12 02:26:38 UTC 2011

Also Taken a step further GPL is a "copy left" license.  You do not lose
your copyright when you add your creation to a project.  You can add your
code to something and then release that same invention of yours (since you
own the copyright) to something else or by itself under a different license.

Randal is right; If you cannot claim a copyright from your contribution
because it is not novel then what you did cannot be relicensed.

Plus if you can claim a copyright and you integrate into another GPL project
and "Distribute" that GPL project you must make it available GPL but you
could still release into something else with a different license.

IANAL

Ron Teitelbaum

So, if