[squeak-dev] Strange Monticello behavior (at least for me)

Alexander Lazarević laza at blobworks.com
Thu May 12 09:44:20 UTC 2011

I was just about to commit an innocent fix for MethodReference to the trunk,
when Monticello presented me a list of >2000 changes it would actually
commit. So I fetched the latest image from Squeak.org, updated the image,
checked that everything was up to date and touched the classSymbol method
again. And again I got that huge list of changes when I checked against
trunk? As always I'm prepared to get a "you're holding it wrong" answer to
this, but I wonder what's the deal.

Alex