[squeak-dev] Re: Howto avoid: CTRL + RED => CTRL + BLUE

Randal L. Schwartz merlyn at stonehenge.com
Tue May 24 13:07:45 UTC 2011

>>>>> "Marcel" == Marcel Taeumel <marcel.taeumel at student.hpi.uni-potsdam.de> writes:

Marcel> I don't like that... Shouldn't be necessary nowadays, or? I think it's even
Marcel> a wrong behavior of the VM. CTRL+RED vs. BLUE could be two different
Marcel> actions.

It's probably in the image somewhere, under a preference of "emulate
three button mouse".  I don't believe it's as low as the VM.

Some of us have *never* owned a 3-button mouse, and prefer that
Squeakout of the box work fine on our 1-button trackpad, as it has done
for a decade or more.