[squeak-dev] [Pharo-project] cog vm for iOS

Randal L. Schwartz merlyn at stonehenge.com
Fri May 27 01:10:48 UTC 2011

>>>>> "Chris" == Chris Cunnington <smalltalktelevision at gmail.com> writes:

Chris> There is no Squeak on the Apple App Store and likely will never
Chris> be. I'm beyond caring at this point.

That's a bit misleading.  At last count, there were *four* iphone apps
from John Mcintosh in the app store that are absolutely squeak.

What you *can't* do in the app store is provide programmibility to the
end user, especially being able to download apps that aren't from the
app store for your interpreter.

But you're more than welcome to use Squeak (leveraging from John's work)
to build iPhone apps.  I hope more come along.

Please limit the FUD.  Thank you.