[squeak-dev] [newbie] CurlPlugin working folder

Dave Cleal dc at cleal.com
Wed Nov 2 12:03:54 UTC 2011

I'm working on some modifications to Scratch (http://scratch.mit.edu)
which is built on Squeak 0.9.3. It's not practical to port Scratch to
a later Squeak, as Scratch has hundreds of mods to the base image.

I'm using CurlPlugin as there are versions that work in that old
image: I'm not aware of any alternatives that have been around that
long or are likely to be back-portable - any thoughts on that?

- Dave