[squeak-dev] Calendar Chooser

Nicolas Cellier nicolas.cellier.aka.nice at gmail.com
Wed Nov 2 20:57:10 UTC 2011

2011/11/2 Jon Hylands <jon at huv.com>:
> Hey Eliot,
> I had forgotten to add that before I took the picture, but its there now.
> I guess the question I was asking is, how do I submit it? I can post a
> change set here, or a file out of the category, or whatever...
> - Jon

The preferred way is to save a Monticello package in
http://source.squeak.org/inbox
Classify your morph under MorphicExtras.
Check that your image does not contain superfluous changes in this
package (you can do this by attempting to merge with MorphicExtras
from http://source.squeak.org/trunk).
Then save your version of MorphicExtras in http://source.squeak.org/inbox

If it's too much to learn, just post a changeset here, someone will care.

Cheers

Nicolas