[squeak-dev] Connecting some loose ends for the changes file

Alexander Lazarević laza at blobworks.com
Thu Nov 3 00:41:02 UTC 2011

There are some very old loose ends in SystemChangeNotifier so that the
changes file does not record everything you do. This shows up if you do
some class renames or move methods around categories and then try to
recover from the changes file. None of these changes get recorded in the
changes file. After bitching for years about this I tried to see what I
could do. So I connected some loose ends in SystemChangeNotifier, so that
the changes get pulled through to the changes file. This won't make
SystemChangeNotifier any nicer though.

To play with this get from the Inbox:
SystemChangeNotification-Tests-laza.15
System-laza.458