[squeak-dev] 4.3 Release and CI

Casey Ransberger casey.obrien.r at gmail.com
Sat Nov 19 20:11:33 UTC 2011

Unfortunately, I've had no time to deliver on continuous integration. I had it nearly working, but Squeak seemed to invisibly hang without any debug log after the test pass. Hopefully I will find time to make it work by the 4.4 time frame:/

Again I'm swamped with work, so I haven't been tracking the list, and I don't have a lot of time, but if there's anything small that I can do to help as the release nears, please let me know.

I'm excited to see another wonderful release of Squeak!

Casey