Alice in latest Squeak, was: Re: [squeak-dev] Balloon3D: not loading in trunk

Edgar J. De Cleene edgardec2005 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 4 14:44:41 UTC 2011

On 10/4/11 10:31 AM, "Enrico Spinielli" <enrico.spinielli at googlemail.com>
wrote:

> The main reason for trying to load Ballooon3D was to get Alice working
> in Squeak,
> if somebody has any suggestions about how to get that working I am all ears...
>
> Thanks a lot in advance
> Bye
> Enrico
> PS: why Alice (in Squeak) because it was easy and funny and instructive... ;-)

Try http://ftp.squeak.org/various_images/FunSqueak/FunSqueak3.10alpha.7.zip
Is a collection of many projects working on top of 3.10 image
Unlucky us, projects as was in 3.10 is incompatible with trunk, but put high
on my list how to export Alice an load into trunk.

Maybe not very orthodox and some of black art, but soon of later should
work.

Edgar