[squeak-dev] Cmd-h on Mac OS X?

Yoshiki Ohshima yoshiki at vpri.org
Wed Oct 5 03:15:08 UTC 2011

  I switched to a new version of CogVM on Mac OS X ('Croquet Closure
Cog VM [CoInterpreter VMMaker.oscog-eem.128] Croquet Cog 4.0.0') and
it seems that the trick described below does not work anymore.

  Does anybody know why?  It is actually great if we can get Cmd-h and
Cmd-q in a sanctioned way...

-- Yoshiki