[squeak-dev] Spreadsheet morph

Gary Dunn garydunnhi at gmail.com
Mon Oct 10 18:32:18 UTC 2011

Nice looking work. Clearly your spreadsheet morph can display data in
tabular format, and import/export to csv file. Can a cell be
programmed with the common math expressions? C:1 = A:1 * B:1, B:3 =
A:3 + 12.  Except the left side of the expression is assumed to be the
current cell.

I tried working with it in Windows 7. Was able to load it and the
utils package into Etoys 4.1.1 but how do I get it going? Can you
suggest a simple 1-2-3 step process to get me to where I can poke
around? (BTW, this is often a stopper for me, I sense it is effortless
to experienced Squeakers.)

I also tried loading it into a Squeak 4.2 image, but my feeble
attempts to get it going were all met with MNUs. Have you tried on
Squeak?

--
Gary Dunn
Honolulu