[squeak-dev] The Trunk: ToolBuilder-Kernel-cmm.52.mcz

Chris Muller asqueaker at gmail.com
Wed Oct 19 15:42:29 UTC 2011

> But "resume"
> in this case does not "resume with nil" as you said, instead it aborts
> and returns nil, since that's the defaultAction of Notification.

Correction:  It's because resume never executes its workBlock.

But this does not change my main complaint.

I said it wrong because I also evaluated changing
Notification>>#defaultAction to resume -- I never understood why
Notifications defaultAction was to abort the code that signaled the
Notification.  But this approach seemed less risky, since we're only
talking about ProgressInitiationException.

 - Chris