[squeak-dev] Squeak on Google Native Client

Yoshiki Ohshima yoshiki at vpri.org
Fri Oct 28 21:09:14 UTC 2011

  I updated Squeak on Native Client a bit.  As its API got more stable
a fairly recent version of Google Chrome should be able to run it.
You can enable Native Client by going to about:flags and about:plugins
and then point it to:

http://tinlizzie.org/~ohshima/squeak

to run it.

This time, I wrote a simple bridge between JavaScript and Squeak.  Get
the halo for the blue steering wheel and rotate it by the blue handle
at bottom left.  You see the value in the text field at the very
bottom changes.  If you type i a number in the form above that and hit
th button by it, you can change the Car's turn.

-- Yoshiki