[squeak-dev] Pharo compatibility

Nicolas Cellier nicolas.cellier.aka.nice at gmail.com
Sat Sep 3 18:55:44 UTC 2011

Every one knows that messages in Smalltalk syntax can be
  - unary
  - binary
  - keyword
Unsurprisingly, there are corresponding methods implemented in
Symbol... isUnary, isKeyword and...
isInfix
	"Answer whether the receiver is an infix message selector."
	^ self precedence = 2
Hmm, the name was surprising!

It would not hurt me to see isBinary integrated in trunk and replacing
the isInfix sends...
Maybe the purpose was to avoid polymorphism with Stream>>isBinary ?

Nicolas