[squeak-dev] [CI] Generated some Jenkins/Hudson XML

Casey Ransberger casey.obrien.r at gmail.com
Thu Sep 8 21:49:22 UTC 2011

With Levente's help (thanks for the Pharo-Squeak translation on the #run
method!) I was able to get a test pass going by kicking it off in a
workspace using HDTestReporter, which is used in the CI they're doing with
Pharo. I just ran the kernel tests, but this is a pretty good sign that this
will be fairly straightforward to make work.

Not sure I like forking the code though; does anyone know if there's a way
to check which fork one is in? I thought I saw something about that
somewhere... another option is to use an override from another package, but
methinks overrides aren't good for business.

Lukas, if I can make this work for both Squeak and Pharo without problems,
would you consider integrating the changes so we don't have to make a fork
of it?

--
Casey Ransberger