[squeak-dev] [CI] Unloading a package programmatically?

Casey Ransberger casey.obrien.r at gmail.com
Fri Sep 9 11:23:48 UTC 2011

Okay, so, here's what we're gonna do. Sort out how to unload it when there's
more people awake:)

It's seriously like six or seven classes in one category. There *must* be a
way to do this using... Smalltalk.

Frank: No, the idea is that you archive the image, and it becomes the next
trunk image, so that I don't have to make them by hand anymore:) and then
you also have a release image ready to rock when all the features are in and
the tests are clean.

I'm not installing Gofer over this, I don't need it for anything in the base
system. Unloading seven classes or whatnot should not be a major problem,
I'm just going to have to figure out how to do it. If I have to I'll just
install it with a change set so that MC doesn't see it. Then I can just tell
the system organizer to drop it or whatnot. I'm sure this will be doable.

--
Casey Ransberger