[Pharo-project] [squeak-dev] anyone have a more up-to-date MethodWrappers for Squeak than MethodWrappers3.9-pmm.10?

Noury Bouraqadi bouraqadi at gmail.com
Wed Sep 14 07:25:25 UTC 2011

Note that now in Pharo, we have Ghost (on squeaksource) that allows proxifying (building proxy for) any object includling classes and methods. It can be used as a good alternative to method wrappers and encourages clean design by separating messages capturing (trap) and the processing.

Noury

On 14 sept. 2011, at 01:37, Eliot Miranda wrote:

> On Tue, Sep 13, 2011 at 2:58 PM, Mariano Martinez Peck <marianopeck at gmail.com> wrote:
> Eliot, you can take a look to
> http://www.squeaksource.com/ObjectMetaTools
>
> Package MethodWrapper.  Do you mean the implementation that uses the #run:with:in ?
>
> I'll take a look at this.  I'd started looking at the older one.
>
> If anyone's interested attached are changes that restore generateWith:using: that allow one to create instances of subclasses of CompiledMethod.
>

> Cheers
>

> On Tue, Sep 13, 2011 at 11:42 PM, Eliot Miranda <eliot.miranda at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi All,
>
>   the most up-to-date MethodWrappers I can find is for Squeak 3.9, pre-closures.  Anyone have anything compatible with Squeak 4.1/4.2/Pharo 1.1/1.2/1.3?
>
> --
> best,
> Eliot
>

> --
> Mariano
> http://marianopeck.wordpress.com
>

> --
> best,
> Eliot
>
> <generateWith.st>

Noury Bouraqadi
Ecole des Mines de Douai
http://car.mines-douai.fr/noury
http://twitter.com/#!/NouryBouraqadi
--
-19èmes Journées Francophones sur les Systèmes Multi-Agents (JFSMA’11)
http://www.univ-valenciennes.fr/congres/jfsma2011/

-5th International Conference on Smalltalk Technologies
http://www.fast.org.ar
November 3th - 5th, 2011 Universidad Nacional de Quilmes (Argentina)