[squeak-dev] Re: Support for WebSocket version 7 or above in the WebClient package

Andreas Raab andreas.raab at gmx.de
Mon Sep 26 11:14:42 UTC 2011

Hi Balázs -

Just got back from vacation and saw your message. Reading through the
spec there is quite a few changes in this version (some for the better,
some possibly for the worse) but I've added experimental support in the
latest version of WebClient (at http://www.squeaksource.com/WebClient).
Do you know of any browser which supports this version? Since I don't
have any at hand the only tests I could run were local and as always
when you implement both ends of a protocol it's easy to make the same
mistakes on both ends :-) Let me know if it works for you.

Cheers,
   - Andreas