[squeak-dev] The Trunk: Morphic-cmm.606.mcz

Bob Arning arning315 at comcast.net
Sun Apr 1 16:39:53 UTC 2012

Ah, yes. I was thinking more of the whole process rather than individual
phases. I often use the back handle to bring a morph to front, so that
while it may be briefly owned by the hand, it returns to its original
owner rather quickly. I had forgotten that there was the menu item you
mentioned.

Cheers,
Bob