[squeak-dev] [ELECTION] IMPORTANT: Reminder on how to get onto voters list

Göran Krampe goran at krampe.se
Tue Apr 10 08:12:30 UTC 2012

Hi folks!

If you voted last year (or got a ballot in your inbox at least) then you
are all set. You can stop reading now. Stop. Seriously, stop it. :)

If you DID NOT get a ballot in your inbox last year, then you are NOT
all set. You have 3 days to fix that, OR YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO VOTE.

How to fix it? Let me repeat from the Election page:

- Get a known Squeaker to vouch for you. If a known Squeaker sends an
email to voters at squeak.org giving me name and email for you - then I
will add you.

- Send an email to voters at squeak.org presenting yourself with
information/arguments showing me that you are indeed serious about
voting and that you are indeed a Squeaker. And no, I don't have any
hints on what you should write! :) Unless you totally screw that up, you
will probably be added. And no, don't send me a 10 page essay ;)

- When the voting period starts all voters will receive an email with
instructions and a link to the voting website.

All info here:

http://wiki.squeak.org/squeak/6187

...tick, tock, tick, tock...

regards, Göran